Morten E. Wulff May 10th8 Comments »
Today we have a very special announcement to make: Nordic Venture Partners (NVP), a leading European venture capital firm, has made a private equity investment in TraceWorks.
Here’s some background on the decision.
Over the past 3 and a half years we’ve accomplished a lot on our own:
- We have released 2 products (StatLynx and Headlight).
- We have assembled the best possible sales and tech talents available in Denmark (or anywhere).
- We have more than 500 clients and agencies world wide and our topline is growing with more than 125% annually.
Since we launched our new end-to-end marketing platform Headlight(TM) about 6 months ago we’ve been contacted by nearly 10 different VC firms.
NVP and Managing Partner, Henrik Albertsen, was by far the best fit. They represent just the right mix of local presence, international network, wisdom and wild ambitions … and the means to walk the walk.
Aboard is also Morten Lund and the rest of LundKenner. Morten has been been amazingly helpful during the last 6-8 months. First, of course, by introducing us to NVP. Secondly by introducing us to his two partners Søren Kenner and Mark Sonne Kharazmi – both proven business professionals perfectly representing that significant “LundKennerism”.
This investment and these people will enable us to do 3 things:
- Accelerate our R/D capabilities to go from request/idea to prototype to market faster.
- Better support our international partners and clients locally.
- Reach international markets quicker.
We hope this boost of ambition and NVP’s personal vote of confidence will help us achieve our big plans.
So here we go. Thank you all!
Cheers, Anders Lau Nielsen & Morten E. Wulff
Press Release (.pdf):
“TraceWorks makes marketing management a science.pdf”
Press Picture (.jpg) (Wulff, right & Nielsen, left):
“Picture of Anders & Morten.jpg”
TraceWorks Logo (.gif):